~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, October 05, 2009

Getting Chilly.....

Well Autumn is definetly in the air! Today's high is to be only 49...brrrr...we've already had snow up on the mountains! This weekend is supposed to get up into the 60's which I think is perfect Fall weather! I may do some prim shopping this weekend! If so, I'll be sure to bring my camera.
Well with all the talk of being chilly, for you knitters and crocheters, now's the time to start making those scarfs for yourself or for the upcoming holiday gifts! I myself have not knitted in over a year! I had at that time also started to teach myself to crochet....well if I were to pick up either a knitting or crochet kneedle, I would definetly need to get out my how-to books, because I have totally forgotten! arrggh....Here are some scarfs that I had knitted in the past...pretty colors!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! WOW! I ADORE THE LAST ONE !!! You really did a good job!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete