~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Autumn Trip Out!

On Saturday I took a trip to Gardner Village (http://www.gardnervillage.com/) which is in a suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah. It is a 'village' with tiny little houses and each house has their own theme: quilts, candy, furniture, purses, etc. It was a beautiful sunny day, around 60 degrees. Believe it or not, I did not purchase anything! Much to my husband's delight of course! But it was just sooooooooo crowded and hard to maneuver through the tiny shops. But I did enjoy the great weather and the fun Fall decorations the village displayed. Here are some pics...hope you enjoy!!




















I'm tired and ready to go home!

A picture of the gorgeous Utah mountains on my drive home:

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your pictures that you shared of Gardner Village! I'd love to visit there someday!

    See you again on your blog or on the CS forum!

    ~Lynn/OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! WOW ! WOWWWW !!!! WHAT AN AMAZING-EXCITING-FANTASTIC PLACE !!!
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE PHOTOS!!!
    BLESSINGS,
    LAURA

    ReplyDelete