~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, November 29, 2009

JJ's Needlepoints

I thought I'd post some of the beautiful needlepoint projects my husband Jim has done. He has done many he has given away as gifts and I sure wish we would have gotten pictures of those! Here are 4 that we brought with us from Idaho to hang in our temporary apartment in Utah (while we were waiting for Jim's heart transplant...we get to go back home in the spring!!) Jim started needlepointing 3 years ago to stop smoking in order to be listed for a heart transplant. He said he needed something to do with his hands, well, he's created works of art.

This one hangs in our kitchen:


The next 3 hang in our living room, a winter scene, a sampler and a cute birdhouse needlepoint that hangs from a broken tree branch:


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I have to pick my jaw up off the floor. Those are beautiful pieces of art that Jim created. I especially love the winter scene! Very sweet Kitty. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete