~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Prim Framed Art Work

I enjoying making these frames which I like to call "prim framed art work". If you check out my post from July 22, 2009 (What 'cha Work'in on Wednesday post) You'll see pics of me making one. The one in that post is in our bedroom. I just made this one tonight for my friend's birthday:

If you are unable to read what the stichery says, it is: "There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship".
Here is actually the first one I ever did and it is in our living room:

This stitchery reads: "Be it ever so humble there's no place like home"
And this is another one I made over the summer that is also in our bedroom, the pics on this one are not that clear, sorry 'bout that!


The stitchery on this one, if you can't make it out in the pics, reads: "Cherish forever what makes you unique 'cuz you are a real yawn if it goes"
This last one is just me showing how you can 'prim up' a plain frame with very little decorations. This is a SUPER CUTE pic of our GodSon Mark. His pic is in a plain pewter frame. I just added a rusty heart to one corner and then some knotted homespun in the other....waaa-laaa!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kitty! Those pictures are AWESOME, what a wonderful idea!!!! Your lil' Godson is TOO CUTE;) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete