~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, November 20, 2009

Prim ToothBrush Holder

This is one of the projects I worked on tonight. I really have been wanting something cute and prim to hold our toothbrushes in...could not find anything, so came up with this idea! I used an old chili sauce jar and grunged it up with cloves. I then attached 2 prim pics, green fabric, rusty bells, pins and wire which is used as the toothbrush 'divider'. This pic is of a little girl in a washtub.

The pic on the back side of the bottle is a man watching over a little baby boy in a washtub.

I attached a round grubby tag that I grubbed up several weeks ago (an entire night of tag grubbing!) and it reads "ToothBrush".

Here is another side of the holder where the rusty bells hang from.

This is the top view of how the metal wire divides the toothbrushes. I did not want the bristles of the toothbrushes touching the rusty wire, so it is rigged up inside the bottle to 'prop up' the toothbrush handles enough so the toothbrushes don't fall too far in and rest on the wire.

And here it is displayed on my little bathroom board that I absolutlely love!

3 comments:

  1. Kitty, you are a GENIUS ( not sure if I spelled that right, lol) but what a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and cute idea!!!!!
    :) :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have great ideas. Keep em coming. Love the Christmas music and border!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete