~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, November 07, 2009

SaltBox House

I'm so excited! Look at the cute SaltBox House I got on clearance at the Home Goods store! I had originally seen it there about a month ago, but controlled my urge to buy it (believe it or not!). Well, I was just there yesterday Christmas shopping, and this one and only one was in the clearance aisle! I also purchased a battery operated pillar and put that inside the house to light it up at night so it looks like the 'lights are on' inside the house. Let me know what you think. Oh and also the pic that is below...it looks so plain when not lit up...any ideas on how to 'prim up' the house?

Here are pics in the dark with the candle lit....does it look like the house is on fire??? ha-ha!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that! Our Pat Catan's has those wooden saltbox houses, and next time I go, I'm gettin' me one;) At least your "fire" is contained to the first floor, LOL!!!!! Enjoy your day Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great! I love it!
    Ciao,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete