~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Primmed Up Soap Bars

This is a super easy project to prim up your bathroom or kitchen. I took some Ivory soap bars and sealed the top with clear sealer. I then painted the tops of each bar with craft paint and sprinkled with spices. I only did the tops of the soap bars with paint & spices because if you plan on using these to wash your hands, use from the bottom up and the paint & spices will stay until the end! Tie with some grubby homespun or any torn fabric and secure with rusty pins.

This black bar I have displayed on my stove noodleboard in my kitchen:


The yellow and green bars below I have in my bathroom cubby shelf:

3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea, love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these! I may have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete