~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday, December 11, 2009

ShabbyKat Primitive's Glow Jars

These are what I am calling my 'glow jars'. I use recycled jars in my 'jar' projects. For this primitive craft I found some fun vintage Christmas and winter pics to adhere to the jars. I used my 'secret snow recipe' to coat the jar. Jute wrapped around the jar holds some painted rusty bells in place and from rusty prim safety pins hangs round grubby hang tags with holiday cheer. I painted the lids of the jars and sprinkled with glitter. When a tealight is placed in the jars, a soft glow shines through the 'snow' and the vintage pic. I am giving a few of these as Christmas gifts this year (and I kept some for myself) and hope to sell some on my future selling blog which I hope to start selling on next year.








This one I gave as a gift to my Secret Santa pal at J*S*P*F* forum:



The next 3 I kept for myself :)









Here are some of the painted, glittered lids:

3 comments:

  1. Hi kitty~ your jars are wonderful!!! I love the added touch of the rusty bells! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you did a great job on the jars. I love them!
    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cute, and wonderful, and pretty!!! You really did a great job!
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete