~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, January 11, 2010

Primitive Valentine's

Happy Monday!

Normally I wait until about January 14th to put out my Valentine's decorations, but I jumped ahead of myself and put them out already!

These cute Valentine's Day cupcakes I purchased off of Ebay last year. They are so yuummy looking! The cute Valentine's hang tag came with them. I added the cupcakes to a plate that I already have some everyday prims on.



I filled one of my prim bowls with a bunch of Valentine's goodies. I have a couple more cupcakes, a "Love Potion Bottle" (also an Ebay purchase) that reads 'XO XO - Hugs & Kisses', an actual 'hugs 'n kisses' with an "X" and an "O", 2 big mica dusted lips, a small red fabric heart and 2 heart 'cookies' that read "Cutie Pie" and "True Love". Actually everything in the bowl was purchased off of Ebay last year, including the cheesecloth! (but I grunged that up with my cinnamon and coffee mix). I did make the hang tag though...yipppeee!



Here are a couple more 'cookies' and my handmade hang tags I have scattered about.



In my off-white prim bowl, I put some spanish moss. I put the last of my "X's & O's" and then...drum roll....the roses and love letters I MADE!! whoo-hoo! They were one of my few sewing projects I did last year. If you read my blog, you know I only dabble in stitcheries here and there and other sewing once in awhile, I'm just not that good at it!


This was one of my favorite items I purchased for Valentine's off of Ebay last year. It is a primmed up red box with a fun vintage label, gold sparkly hang tag and a rusty wire with red fabric hearts and bells.




Here is another one of the "Love Potion Bottles". This one I put in a rusty bed spring and placed a 'cookie' alongside it.


All my Valentine's Day primitive decorations are from last year, I didn't get my butt in gear to order or make any this year. Here are 2 more Valentine's hang tags I did up along with hearts I made using sparkly red and silver pipe cleaners.



Last but not least is the old secretary desk. It's the first thing you see when you walk into the apartment. So I added the last "Love Potion Bottle", cookie and 2 letters with our wedding picture.


4 comments:

  1. I love the love letters!! I was watching some on eBay but they were getting to pricey for me. Great job!! I love all your Valentine displays! I'm gonna have to get my stuff out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to tell you i love all your valentine decor!!!! Also that its wonderful to meet a prim friend who loves twilght and EDWARD as much as I do!!!! Thats too funny!!!! Come over to my blog and sign up for my giveaway!!!! Big Prim Hugs Casey

    ReplyDelete