~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home



Isn't our home above majestic? Well...that's actually not our home, but I sure bet it is super cool inside!!

But we are Home Sweet Home after being away from our house in Boise, Idaho for 2 years while we lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with our 4 cats in Utah waiting for my hubby Jim to get a heart transplant. Jim is now 9 months post transplant and doing super, it surely is a miracle!!

I need to start crafting in a few weeks as I'm running low on alot of my tarts and candles! Plus I'll be opening my selling blog
ShabbyKat Primitive's Sundries 'N Such sometime in May, so I have to get some prim products ready!

Well, I have been away from blogging and my favorite prim forums for sometime, I apologize, but I'm finally getting back into the groove of things!

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear that all is well and you are back home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you guys made it home safely! You've been in my thoughts and prayers a lot lately. I am so loving my banana nut tarts I won in your giveaway. They smell so awesome and I've gotten a lot of wonderful comments on them from visiting family and friends! Can't wait to see pics of your "real" home decorations! Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the house above ! Wouldn't you just love to redo one like that . Glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things .
    Love both of your blogs .

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no place like home!
    Great to hear your DH is doing so well!
    Have a great weekend
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitty I have to say you are a lil stinker....I looked at that house and thought oh my word the prims she must have inside that thing!! LOL I am so glad you're home safe and your hubs is so great with the transplant!! I bet those kitties of yours are having a good ol' time running around your house!!

    BiG huGs

    Rox

    ReplyDelete