~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

American Prims

With the upcoming 4th of July holiday around the corner, I thought it would be a good time to show you some prims I made for a Americana swap and what I received in return!

My swap partner was Donna from the One Simple Country Girl Blog who I just adore! She is sooooooo sweet! Here is what I had done up for her:

AMERICANA DITTY BAG WITH GRUBBY TAPERS







PATRIOTIC WOODEN SPOONS




AMERICAN SMALL PANTRY BOX AND ORNIES












SHE'S MY YANKEE DOODLE JOY CANDLE



Here are the fabulous gifts Donna gave me!

FLAG BOWL FILLERS & HANDMADE AMERICANA KITTY




STANDING AMERICAN HEART FLAG




LIBERTY SIGN





TRUFFLES (YUMMMM!!), CAKE CANDLE, ADORABLE CARD!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    What wonderful goodies for and from both of you!! :)
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great goodies both given and received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat you gave and you got awesome goodies. Prim friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete