~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Primitive Autumn Crafts & Decorations

I thought I'd better post some of the Autumn Crafts I made before winter is upon us!!

I made these for a Autumn swap at one of the Prim Forums I'm a member of.

PRIM HANGTAGS***:




ALMOND SPICE SOAP***:




GRUBBY PUMPKIN ON OLD BED SPRING:




GRUBBIED SPICED TAPERS***:




GRUNGED GOURDS AND PUMPKIN:




PRIMITIVE SPICED SPOONS***:




OLDE MASON JAR LID WITH SPICED TEALIGHT***:




***To Be Sold @ My Selling Blog: SHABBYKAT PRIMITIVE'S SUNDRIES 'N SUCH


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The following pics are the decorations, some prim, some not that I had up for Halloween!

KITCHEN:





















DOWNSTAIRS HALL:










OUR FAMILY ROOM:

















































No comments:

Post a Comment