~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't 'cha love Prim Shopping!?

I wanted to share some of my Primitive purchases I've made over the last several months.

These first items I purchased from Judy at Fannie Mae's Old Barn and Primtastic's Blog.


PRIMITIVE BLACK LADLE RE-DO WITH SPICED SALT DOUGH PINEAPPLE ORNAMENTS










GORGEOUS PRIMITIVE STYLE TOWEL






These next items I purchased from my favorite Idaho primitive store called Heritage Reflections


CINNAMON DOUGH CROW ORNIES






BLOCK KITCHEN CALENDAR






STAR PIPBERRY WREATH AND HOLDER




LOLLIPOP BOX WITH RAG BALLS, NUTMEG LIGHTS AND PRIM TOWEL










SHEEP PLATE AND HOLDER WITH GRUBBY CANDLE AND CANDLE WREATH






LARGE TRENCH WITH FIXENS AND LOG CABIN MAPLE SCENTED ORNIES
that is a partial old bed 'n breakfast door I had my hubby put over our tub....it just collects too much dust! I still need to paint it. :)






BIG 'OL PRIM CROW






TRENCH WITH FIXENS






2 comments:

  1. That is some awesome loot! I want to shop with you - it looks like you know the best places to go! :) Love how you have everything displayed, too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have some great things and I have enjoyed myself very much looking around your blog,that I have become your newest follower! Thank You!
    Stop by sometime to visit me
    Heather

    ReplyDelete