~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn #1 ~ TOMORROW!

For those of you who are Twilight lovers like me, we all know Breaking Dawn part 1 is in theaters tomorrow!! Come Friday November 18th Bella Swan will become Mrs. Edward Cullen!!

I can't wait to see the movie, not sure when I'll go though, I hate crowded theaters so I may wait a week or so to see it......if I CAN wait!

Well my best friend of 24 years and I started our "Annual Best Friends" vacation last year. We are both TwiHards and took a trip to Forks, Washington where the book series Twilight takes place in.

You can view my blog post about that trip and all the Twilight things we did here:
Twilight Trip 2010

We re-did our trip this September! It was great! Since we did all the "Twilight" things last year, this year we focused more on the other natural beauty around the area of Forks.


DRIVING TO FORKS ~ THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA ~ WASHINGTON STATE
































KALALOCH BEACH




The Pacific Ocean



I'm a DORK!!


Me and my BFF Elena!



RUBY BEACH










NEAH BAY ~ THE MOST NW POINT IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.



















We also hit a few cute towns on the Kitsap Peninsula: Brainbridge Island, Poulsbo and Port Gamble, Washington.

We did a stop in one of our favorite Olympic Peninsula towns, Sequim, the lavender capitol of the U.S.

And then made our way over again to Victoria, BC Canada, we simply LOVE IT there!


PS ~ Don't forget to check out my shopping blog which officially opened Nov. 15th! SHABBYKAT PRIMITIVES SUNDRIES 'N SUCH

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kitty...I so miss you! It makes me smile thinking of your trip last year and what a big fan you are of Twilight! I can't wait to see it too! The photos are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos i really like this thanks for the sharing

    Law logos

    ReplyDelete