~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, November 14, 2011

Love my 'ol screen door!

This summer we finally got a screen door for our front door. I don't know, maybe it's common, but I thought it was weird that our subdivision, when building the houses, did not include screen or storm doors (???). Growing up in the midwest, all houses around us had one or the other.





It reminds me of an 'ol farmhouse screen door...





Love to be able to open up our wooden door now and let fresh air in, the kitties love it too!





The red sign hanging next to the door is a sign redo I did. I don't even remember now what the old sign was, but here is what I re-did it to!











What the heck, here are more photos of the house this summer.....but can't wait to decorate it for Christmas!!

















7 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty! Glad to see you back to blogging;) LOVE that door and yes it does look like an farmhouse door, and your sign is adorable!!!! Hope you enjoy the day:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back kitty! Love the screen door and the sign!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great screen door, could you please tell me where you purchased it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! I believe it was like Home Depot or Lowe's that we got the screen door at. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete