~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pineapples, Bee Hives & Grapes!

These are the mold types I used to make my pantry cakes and sugar cones!

The bee hives I used my 'sugar cone' recipe. Here are the cute molds I got on Ebay, the hearts I'll try for Valentine's Day!




And the finished 'sugar cone' bee hives! I wish the hives pattern turned out better....







For the Grapes and Pineapple I used my pantry cake recipe. My finished product on both had more cracks in them then I liked. So I melted some of my soy wax, dyed it to the colors I wanted and waxed the grapes and pineapple.

First the molds, got these cheap off of Ebay too!







The waxed grapes:




The waxed pineapple. I want to put a hang tag around the neck reading "Welcome"




And all of them!

2 comments:

  1. Those all look great! Love the pineapple best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I really like them!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete