~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Prim Sunflowers in a bath

When I redid our guest bath, I wasn't too sure 'what' I was going to do, I just knew it was going to be prim!

As I decided on the colors I was going to focus on, browns, greens, mustards, I started to buy things or find things around the house that I'd say "hey, that would go in the guest bath!"

As the room developed I saw 'sunflowers' becoming a part of it, I had some already, and then purchased more 'prim sunflower' items to complete the room.

Here is a 'before' pic...my theme used to be 'apples' for many years!




After:




Before:




After:




Before:




After:




And here are more shots of sunflowers around the bath:



















And lastly, I love my green rimmed enamel pot that I use to hold the TP in!

4 comments:

  1. Your bathroom is lovely, love all the sunflowers! Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job..love it..I did my bathroom in prim a few years ago.
    Have a great day
    Smiles and huggs
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    I love how your bathroom turned out. All of your touches make it look so inviting and warm!

    Prim blessings,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that big ole crow! And that enamel pot is perfection! Looks very homey and pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete